--On Tuesday, October 17, 2000 8:11 AM -0400 "Joseph B. Ottinger"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Although, honestly, the lack of self-starters here is rather
> annoying... "Why doesn't somebody ELSE do it" is a crappy way to go about
> development.

Dude, honestly, thanks for your other (slightly more useful) suggestion,
however, might I suggest that you jack it down a little bit?  Perhaps we
should include in our judgement the possibility that one HAS tried something
already?  That one HAS looked around, read around and asked around?  That
is, of course, what this forum is for, yes?  I am not in the habit of asking
without trying first, thanks.

My apologies to everyone else, I am aware of the inappropriateness of this
reply in this forum.