I added the following entry to web.xml:

 <env-entry>
  <env-entry-name>firstName</env-entry-name>
  <env-entry-value>Dave</env-entry-value>
  <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
 </env-entry>

This worked OK. Then I wanted to override the value so I added the following
to orion-web.xml:

<env-entry-mapping name="firstName">Joe</env-entry-mapping>

After doing this, Orion took it upon it's self to modify my <env-entry> by
switching the order of value and type from
"env-entry-name,env-entry-value,env-entry-type" (as specified in the servlet
spec) to "env-entry-name,env-entry-type,env-entry-value".

This in-turn cause a fatal error because I have validateXML turned on. All
of this in addition to the fact the my overridden value was never actually
made available to the jsp.

Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Dave Ford