This has been answered before - check the archive at www.orionserver.com

Here is the original email:
-----------------------------------
You can include a sample orion-ejb-jar.xml file in your project by including
it in a directory called orion:

/lib
        /client
        /ejb
                /au
                        /com
                /meta-inf
                /orion
        /tags
        /web

Include the orion-ejb.jar in the orion directory, and orion will deploy it.
However, orion does not timestamp the deployed file, so every time you
change the file, you will need to remove the file from
/orion/application-deployments

Has the timestamping bug been submitted to bugzilla?

Scott