----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Sell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I dont think freeware is the right term, if I read the website correctly.
> What you get there is a 90 day evaluation for non-commercial purposes.
After
> that you may request a commercial license, but it does not say for how
much.

Most all software on alphaworks are being licensed for $1,000 for unlimited
use with no support.  I'm not sure about something like JAX since it's just
a utility... seems like it should be less. (like jikes which was made open
source)

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/