webstress2/4  by Dirk costs less than 100$ and does the work very well
http://www.softwareblast.com/entries/000011be.sml

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Marcus Ahnve
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 12:11 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Stress orion => servlet engine failed arround 200 users

Christian Sell wrote:
> $14900 is a nice pricetag, indeed - depending from whose side you look at
> it. I dont see the similarities with orion, however (and sure am glad)

Loadtesting tools do come with a hefty pricetag, agreed. Compared to
products like LoadRunner I continue to see it as a reasonable price
though.

/Marcus

--
Marcus Ahnve                          email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lecando AB                           Office: +46-(0)8-634 94 18