From: Tony Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 10:55 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: ResultSet Caching

They can be used either as a replacement for en entity bean, or in most
cases, the method in which the Entity bean is saved.

If you don't need the overhead of EJB, or if you want finer control over
what gets done when, or if you want to do multithreaded programming, these
products help a lot.

We like them, and they are worth taking a look at.

Tony