Jeff -
I have had to go in and change the ejb-jar file in the atm app as I am looking at
using SapDB for
our database choice. Since SapDB requires object names to be 32 or less in length, I
had to make
these changes to ejb names in the atm ejb-jar file and re-deploy. I removed the
application from
the applications-deployments directory as well. I am using Orion 1.4.5 on Windows 2000
Server and
Professional and SapDB (most recent version). It picked up my changes with no problem.
I did not
however, change the class files themselves. Maybe there is an issue with that
aspect....

Cheers
Ray