-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Satish Gupta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Montag, 29. Januar 2001 21:39
An: Orion-Interest
Betreff: Re: Does Orion provide Bean-pooling?

Two comments!

1. I had to, occasionally, flush EJBCache to avoid getting a
java.lang.OutOfMemory error, which, to me, implied that Orion was not
passivating the beans!

2. Shouldn't there be a way to adjust the pool-size to tune the application?
Too small a pool-size could 'choke' an application!

Please comment.

Pooling of Entity beans?  Yes, it does.  You can verify that for yourself
by logging when orion calls the activate and passivate methods.  No special
setup is necessary.

Nick