I agree that is the correct sequence, but that is not what I get. Assume I
have a welcome file defined called welcome.jsp.

The sequence of events is:

- User requests secured page /Login.jsp
- User is redirected to LoginForm.jsp
- User enters correct credentials
- User is logged in
- User is displayed the contents of welcome.jsp.

OR:

- User requests secured page /Login.jsp
- User is redirected to LoginForm.jsp
- User enters INCORRECT credentials
- User is NOT logged in
- User is STILL displayed the contents of welcome.jsp.

I also had the case where I didn't have a welcome file defined, but had
directory browsing enabled, and I get the directory contents after doing
the above sequences. This doesn't seem right to me, but I can't figure out
what is wrong.

What can cause this?

Gerald.