Danut,

please reread my posting. I wrote that it is not meant as a flame and I was
dead serious about that. you are discussing with people on this list about
why something has to go where in the deployment files, so you obviously
have to know. if you don'zt trake the time to learn those concepts IMHO you
will run against the wall head first with whatever ejb server you use. just
take a day of reading the javasoft tutorials, some spec material etc. and
it will save you lots of time (much more than a day) of helplessly poking
around in deployment files no matter what servers they are for.
understanding those concepts means that you know what to expect to be the
same with each server and what will be different. that is all I am saying
and I still think I'm actually helping you with those statements ;-) and
yes this is a free discussion list without rules and nobody is restricting you.

peace,

robert (not born as and not yet become a guru either ;)

At 15:04 06.02.2001 , you wrote:
>Thank you for your advise but I am afraid I do not have time. I have to
>deal with new things especially working with Orion, WebLogic, WebSphere
>(and each of them has many things different than the others) and also
>learn how to administer and program under Oracle (plus learn Java!) and
>finish everything by ... yesterday.
>
>I just came up withy an idea that makes sense for my level of
>understanding and I didn't think it will offend someone. I thought it is a
>free discussion list that doesn't have restriction rules and anyone who
>needs help can ask for it.
>
>Danut who was not born a guru

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de