Hi,

I'm not to sure about this, but the explanation below sounded some-what
logic.

Since the cookie is stored on the client machine, it can not be saved until
the browser has received a response. When you're making a forward this will
be done on the server-side only. This way the cookie will not be sent to the
page you are making the forward to. However, when that page has been sent to
the browser I guess that the cookie will be sent in all requests following
that.

/Mikael Eriksson