You can also assign multiple Ips to each box and have orion run on each IP,
retaining the default ports for RMI communication.

Tony Wilson

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Duffey, Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Thursday, February 08, 2001 7:29 PM
                To:     Orion-Interest
                Subject:        RE: Problem with two Orions on same box!!!

                Not sure about RMI server, but each application deployed as
an xml config
                file for it. In that file, which is specified in the
server.xml file, you
                list the port you want http to listen on.

                Look in the web-site.xml.html in the docs folder. In my
server.xml I have
                <web-site path="./bm_web.xml" />. Then, in bm_web.xml I have
something like:

                <web-site host="[ALL]" port="80" display-name="My site">
                        <default-web-app application="app" name="live-www"
/>
                        <access-log path="c:\apps\logs\app-web.log" />
                </web-site>

                I am sure you can do something similar for RMI on various
ports for each
                web-app.

                HTH.