Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: RE: Last posting

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Well, if we can't send them questions, how can we ask them? <Big Grin>

--On Friday, February 16, 2001 10:04 AM +1100 Mike Cannon-Brookes