Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Re: Using Log4j With Orion

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
"Hee Meng, Poh" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone uses Log4j with Orion? Think of providing logging facilites for both
> web and ejb components.
> What's the good way to specify a PropertyConfigurator?
>
> Thanks for any info.
>
> Regards
I am using both tools. You have to remember that EJB are kind of
unwilling to giv you access IO Streams. In out case, we use JMS for
logging. We read the Property file as a resource with the ClassLoader
and let the PropertyConfigurator parse the Properties directly.
Regards
Armin Rauch