use the web based form at the orion site.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 4:48 PM
Subject: Is there anyone there ?

I've made several unsucessful attempts to get off this list, by sending requests to:

as requested. The software keeps telling me that I'm not a member but the postings keep turning up anyway.

Is there anyone actually alive at Orion who can control this list ? Is it possible to get off or am I doomed to download up to 100 messages a day, half from [EMAIL PROTECTED] presumably from someone who got away by changing their email address (in despair I guess).

I'm at the end of a low bandwidth link for the next little while and this is becoming annoying. Come on Orion; poor list management is beginning to make you guys look unprofessional.

Andy Dwelly