From: Phan Anh Tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 9:00 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Incremental Development with Orion

How should one setup Orion for rapid and incremental Servlets,JSP, and EJB development?  I got the Servlets and JSP setup done, but the EJB setup is still a bit iffy (thanks Faisal for your notes).  I expect our developers to develop our EJBs in a very incremental fashion, so I would like to get ideas on a setup which can support a fast code,debug,code cycle.  Thanks.

Anh