That solution doesn't get around having multiple pages secure and some non
secure though. Ibelieve you need to use URL redirection within your servlets
and that should work. It would be good if we could do something similar to
Apache with the .htaccess files as that is how I have worked this solution
(only for static web site though).

Mark