Hello,

If I try to connect with 'new InitialContext( Map )' to a server and then try
to connect to a different server (with a different java.naming.provider.url),
the connection is established, but always to the first server I connected to.

I did not found a way to connect to more than one server, even if I use the
InitialContext.close() before trying to make the new connection.

It seems to me that orion caches some Context properties.

The orionconsole is able to handle connection to different servers, so
I think they are using not 'new InitialContext(Map)' ..?

I've posted this to bugzilla.

Is this a known bug? Or is it 'by design'? Is there a different way
to connect to different servers?

Greetings, /Thomas

--

| /Thomas Hertz   |           [y] hybris GmbH | Software Engineering |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Schwere-Reiter-Strasse 35 | tel +49 89 306697- 0 |