From http://www.simba.com/support/support.htm (searched www.google.com for
simba jdbc, clicked on support):

At Simba, our customer service mandate is to provide our customers with the
support, knowledge, and tools they require to be competitive in the
marketplace.
Simba now offers free downloads of product updates to customers with
current support agreements. See the product updates page for more information.
Simba Technical Support can be contacted by telephone, email, fax, or by
completing an online form. Simba will contact you within one business day.

Telephone Support: 1-604-633-0008, ext. 3
Email Support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax Support: 1-604-633-0004

Kirk Yarina