From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23. februar 2001 02:19
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Win2k Pro. is messing up the DB

Hello,
I do not really know if this is because she's using Window 2000 Professional.
All our employees use Windows 2000 Servers or Linuxes or Solarises except for one person.
The exception is Windows 2000 Professional. The problem occurs only at her computer.
Once she updates a DB record, it messes up another record. This does not
happen all the time, but once in a blue moon. This is why I can't catch the problem in my code.
And I do not think it is my code.  I am using CMPs and orion 1.3.8 with PostgreSQL.
I doubted postgresql and orion in the beginning, and now I narrowed it down to orion because
it may be machine specific as I mentioned earlier. Why does a DB server have to do with
a specific machine? Then what? An App. Server which holds a session to a machine?
I am lost. Does anyone have any clue? I really really hope it's my code.
I appreciate your attention.

Simon