Hi,

I have succefully deployed more complex apps with a number of EJBs, but
deploying one entity seems to be a pain for me. Can someone shed some
light?

I'm refering to the bean in the code with 'ejb/appname/beanname'. So that
is bean with 'beanname' in sub context 'ejb/appname'.

This works fine in the larger applications. I guess because they all have
<ejb-ref> elements in the ejb-jar file defined. It does not work for my
single been application, where I don't have any <ejb-ref>s specified.

Best guessing I thought that you would need to specify the sub-context in
the orion-application.xml, but I could not find out from the docs what I
should do.

Frank Eggink
Swift Applications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]