A side note:

In the current Orion release, you need to specify the action as

action="<%= request.encodeURL("/servlet/MyServlet") %>"

For some reason, Orion does not automatically rewrite action urls with
the session id like it does with other urls in pages.  I've logged this
in Bugzilla.

It's worthwhile stepping through your application with cookies turned
off to find the problem spots.

Jeff