we've had this dicussion many times before. they (Orion team) have decided
to keep it closed-source and it simply is their decision (apart from the
legal stuff with sun, which I personally never bought as the primary reason
not to make the source available without an NDA). the arguments (debugging
parallelizes well etc. etc.) that have been brought up are valid and I'm
sure they know the trade-offs very well but at the end of the day it's
their baby. I'm not saying I'm happy with their decision but I do respect it.

regards,

robert