Is there a way in Orion to specify/create a custom implementation of
RoleManager? Basically, what I want is to have a method like this:

login(java.lang.String username, java.lang.String password, java.lang.String
thirdparameter)

where thirdparameter is a custom parameter that will narrow the
username/password lookup. The reason for this is we are handling multiple
e-commerce areas, where a customer can have different priveledges and rates
depending on the area (thirdparameter), even though the role remains the
same. If this is not possible currently, are there any plans for
implementing it? Also, does anyone have ideas for a workaround? Thus far the
workaround we have come up with is creating a compound
username+thirdparameter which is then separated by the custom UserManager,
but we would like a cleaner implementation. Thanks in advance.

- Ernie