From: Robert Hargreaves [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 11:47 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Multiple CPUs

Anydody running Orion on a machine with more than one CPU? We are purchasing
some new kit and just wondered if its beneficial to have multiple CPU's.

If it is beneficial, then does the Orion handle the multiple thread/CPU
setup or is this upto the JVM (we'll be using the Windows VM).

TIA

Robert Hargreaves.