Go inside "orion.jar" and extract "EJBUser*.class" files then use reverse
engeneering to get the java code and you will see exactly what you need to
implement.

Then go into "orion-application.xml" file and add
         <user-manager class="com.acme.security.CustomUserManager">
                 <property name="blah" value="blah" />
         </user-manager>

You also have to pack into a jar all the files (the equivalent of EJBUser*
files) needed to the security and copy it into the lib folder.

Then go into web.xml and set the proper role names, login-config, the
constrains, etc.

I hope it helps.
Danut