From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Matt Simmerson
Sent: 1. marts 2001 14:54
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: CMP 2.0

But its java that compiles, not Orion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Randahl Fink Isaksen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 9:19 AM
To: Orion-Interest

As I just posted, Jeff. The error was due to the fact that I had declared my
primary keys as Integer but I returned the primitive type int from my
ejbCreate methods. As soon as I changed this, everything worked fine. I am
(to put it mildly) very surprised that Orion did _not_ give me a compile
time error when I deployed - it just crashed instead or ran without working
correctly.
Yes I know who introduced the bug, but since I think Orion is a magnificent
piece of software I would never had expected it to NOT report this compile
time error.

Randahl