IMHO you should dump the IBM jdk and get the latest sun 1.3.1 beta. IBM
crashes frequently with orion here. Sun 1.3.1 beta has not crashed a single
time since we started testing it for development 2 weeks ago. btw. we use
sun1.3.01 in production and have not had major problems except for some
crashes during application redeployment.

HTH

robert

At 13:06 04.03.2001 , you wrote:
>Orion crashed under load testHi Eyal,
>
>we've put Orion 1.4.7 here under a 1-cpu stress test (80 concurrent requests
>of type JSP(1)->EJB(1)->EJB(n)->DB(n)) and it was ok. Win2k and JDK1.3. It
>reached a throughput of 200 transactions per second (466 MHz Celeron with
>Firebird/Interbase). Latency then went up to about 4 seconds per
>transaction.
>
>It is reported that JBuilder debugging is unstable with IBM JDK under Linux
>but not Sun's JDK. Therefore, I speculate that you crosscheck with Sun's
>JDK.
>
>Bye,
>Falk

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de