-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Eyal Litman (Kamoon IL) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 7. März 2001 17:36
An: Orion-Interest
Betreff: RE : com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIConnectionException: Object refer
ence no longer valid (Disconnected)

Hi,
Ok, the problem occurs only when i try to sent a very long String object.
But, when i send the same string as a StringBuffer object there is no
problem and i don't get the client side exception !
What is the problem when sending long string using ORMI ?

Eyal Litman
Server Side Team, Kamoon Ltd.