What does the file taglib.tld contain?

It looks like there is a problem with that file.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/12/01 02:34pm >>>
Hi,

I have downloaded the Helloworld.jsp, taglib.tld and helloworld .java compiled and got
helloworld.class .
and created the same directory structure as mentioned in the documentation of
taglib-tutorial. I could able to compile HelloWorld.java
when i run the HelloWorld.jsp , it produces the following error :
500 Internal Server Error
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error parsing tag-library
file:/D:/orion/applications/nbizdev/niagabiz-web/Web-inf/taglib.tld: XML declaration
may only begin entities.
        at javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TagLibraryInfo.<init>(TagLibraryInfo.java)
        at com.evermind.server.http.TagLibraryArchive.<init>(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.TagLibraryArchive.r9(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d_.r3(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.r3(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.eg.tn(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.eg.sm(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPPage.sm(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.v4(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.w5(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d1.si(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d1.forward(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ed.sp(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ed.so(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)

I tried a lot to find out the cause of this problem. But could not succeed. I wasted 2
full days in
rectifying this problem. Please help me. this Problem is making me mad...
thanks
a lot.
Srinivas