Hello Ate,

It seems like there exists a mail problem. Our mails to you (be it from
Bugzilla, orion-interest or personally) don't seem to get through to you. I'm
sure this is a problem on our side, since we recently moved our servers.

I guess this mail won't reach you either, but since you read the archives I hope
you see it, and just in case, I've also sent you a mail personally from another
network just now that I hope you receive.

I'll get you a password for Bugzilla somehow so you can use it to track the
progress on your bug.

Regards,
Karl Avedal