Hi Nevin,
Databases will have their own list of keywords that you can't use as attribute names
and
"password" is generaly one of them. The database schema contains this list and its
behaviour is
such that the illegal keywords will be appended by the "_" character. Check out
$ORIONDIR/config/database-schemas for your particular database.

Cheers
Ray