Hi Eddi,

yesterday i read in the docu to server.xml:

   <application [...] parent="anotherApplication" [...] />
     [...]
     parent - Optional 'parent' application, the default is the global application.
                  Children see the namespace of it's parent application.
                  This is used in order to share services such as EJBs among multiple
applications.

but i don't try it myself.

perhaps it helps
  klaus

ps: if you manage it to work, please drop me a mail.

Am Mittwoch, 28. März 2001 09:39 schrieben Sie:

--
Klaus Thiele - Personal & Informatik AG
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 "Your mouse has moved.
  Windows must be restarted for the change to take effect."