> > PS: Is this what it takes to get a question answered?  Is there a
different
> > forum for paying customers?  If I pay $1500, will I get my questions
> > answered faster?
> >
> One would assume so. Paying customers are prioritised in the support queue
> (from personal experience).
>
> Hani

Interesting. As another paying customer, this hasn't been my experience. I'm
ignored just as completely as non-paying customers. This ignoring includes
formal messages to Orion's support email address as well.

We're still in development, but purchased a license in the hope that
something resembling support would be forthcoming. It was a misguided
expenditure in that regard.

P. Pontbriand
Canlink Interactive Technologies Inc.