I have two web applications that I would like to integrate on an
application. What should I do?

Until now with only one application on the file default web-site.xml I
specify which web applications to load and which context to use

<web-app  application="store" name="invoice-web" root="/store" />

Now if I put two web-components on the same application what shoud I do?

<web-app  application="store" name="invoice-web" root="/store" />
<web-app  application="real" name="real-invoice-web" root="/store" />

or I should change the context ?

I suppose that the session data will be shared between the two web apps
that belongs to the same application, doesn't it?

Thanks