From: Ing. Nicola Folino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 12:36 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Concurrent modification

I have a web application with some jsp pages. If I click twice on a link
to another jsp page, I get the exception:

        at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.next(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.Collections$6.nextElement(Unknown Source)
        at
__jspPage21_initsequence_jsp._jspService(__jspPage21_initsequence_jsp
.java:38)
        at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xj(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.sw(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.su(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.s1(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.do(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)
Keep in mind that go to the other link through an intermediate page
which uses the directive <jsp:forward page="somePage">. The same
application runs perfectly on JRun, but I saw that Allaire J2EE Server
moves from standard, so I'd like to develope on Orion...
Thanks