Hi,

He have received a beta release of Kawa 5.0 SP1 (which includes out of the
box support for Orion) for testing sometime ago. There is at present a SP1
available from Allaire's website for download (http://www.allaire.com)
although as we are not using it  (we are using the one that they sent to us
directly) I can't tell whether it supports Orion or not. If it does not then
either contact Allaire about it or myself ([EMAIL PROTECTED] ) and
we can forward it to you. I hope Allaire will not mind.

Jarek