Hi Jade,

I got the Addressbook example to work.
What I did was clean the "list.jsp" code removing the <XMP> tag and the
inner set of
<HTML><BODY>...</BODY></HTML> stuff.
I am using IE5.0 as my browser.
I suspected that the code worked for the author because he was using
Netscape.
But when "add.jsp" did not work, I investigated further and found that the
root of the problem is the <XMP> tag.

______________________________

From:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/sdkdoc/readersdk/Quick_Reference_for_Reade
r_Markup_61.htm
"This tag creates a block rendered with indented margins, preserved white
space and the default monospaced font. All markup nested within <xmp> tags
appears as text.

This is a Microsoft Reader-specific tag."

So I simply removed the <XMP> and </XMP> from "add.jsp" and Voila! - it
works.

Manoj