From: Jason Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 6:02 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Unknown Source (2nd attempt)

Look in the archives for my post from April 3, 2001, entitled:
"Orion(web) -> Orion(ejb) communication rough mini how to"

You must make sure that your EJB machine (referenced from your Web machine's
rmi.xml) contains at least the same applications as the Web machine (see my
Warning note in original post).
-jaon