Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 3:19 PM
Subject: jsp:setProperty tag

In a jsp page I use:
<jsp:useBean id="personaFisicaNP" class="it.unical.anagrafiche.np.PersonaFisicaNP" />
<jsp:setProperty name="personaFisicaNP" property="*" />
This page is called from another form jsp page with a certain number of form fields...
Well, some fields of my bean are String, some other are Integer. I get that the setProperty tag works well with String type fileds, but Integer ones return nulls... I got jsp specification from Sun and I saw that Integer, String, Byte and so on should be returned well from a form containing this kind of objects. I tryed my code on JRun 3.1 and it goes with no problem. Is this an Orion problem or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance,
Nicola