On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 12:18:56PM -0400, David Morton wrote:
> anybody notice that once in a while browsers complain about the way orion
> encodes session ids?
>

> why doesn't the session ID get encoded like:
> http://www.mysite.com/mypage.jsp?arg=blah&jsessionid=BEOKGFBKKKPI
> what are advantages and disadvantages of above compared to orions method....

You *really* want an application to change URLs? What if the application
happens to WANT a variable called jsessionid? (That's... insane, but the
possibility is still there, possibly for routing purposes?)

I haven't noticed any of the browsers I use complaining, at any rate.

> thanks
>
> David

Joseph B. Ottinger                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://epesh.com/                             IT Consultant