From: Ron van Pol [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 3:20 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Orion crashing silenty

Hi,

I'm running orion with the -secure option on Windows 2000 Server. The
problem is that orion crashes each and every time now when I access a JSP.
I've tried different JVMs (SUN 1.2.x, 1.3.x and IBM 1.3.0) and versions
1.4.5, 1.4.7 and 1.4.8 of orion. In all configurations the result is orion
crashing silenty. The weird thing is that the all of the above seem to work
ok on Windows 2000 Pro. Other differences between the 2 windows
configurations are that on windows 2000 server the filesystem is NTFS and on
windows 2000 pro the filesystem is FAT32. Is there anyone out there that can
confirm having the same problem? Or suggestions on how to get on top of this
problem?

Thanx a lot,
Ron