A good firewall can log packages that are denied. For example ipchains on
Linux can log any packet that matches a specific rule. If you log all
denied packages and start orion with the console you'll find out easily
what the ports are ...

Guess you can do this trick with other firewall as well (e.g. ZoneAlarm)???

FE