I am forwarding this on to the group per Mark's request...
Mark - yes! I have noticed too that the stall occurs *after* the
contents have been sent to the browser - almost as hough the content
length was set to be longer than the real content length.
I've never seen this with any previous versions, and I agree that it is
a serious problem - although since it worked before, I would guess that
it wouldn't be a very difficult problem for the Orion team to fix, who
have, in my opinion, done an incredible job with this product so far.
Hello. I'm replying directly to you because I do not subscribe to
the Orion list. Would you be so kind as to add this to the
I have had the same problem with Orion. I've noticed a few more
This is a very serious problem.
- The stalls are always in regard to POST requests.
- The stalls occur after the request has been committed. I put in
statements that print to the standard output once a JSP page has been
finished. The stall is happening *after* the page contents have
been sent to the browser.
Life Navigator, Inc.