Hi,

The database driver for MSSQL from freetds.org is, according to the
documention, work in progress more or less.
I had been looking for a cheap/free driver for MSSQL. When I found it, I
thought my search was over. But I wrong, since I just couldn't use it. I
kept getting SQLExceptions (which were to be expected according to the
documentation because most things are not implemented yet). Finally, I had
to stop using it.
Currently, I use two drivers and they both work flawlessly for my apps:
one from http://www.inetsoftware.de and the other from
http://www.j-netdirect.com. Though they cost money.

Regards,

Paul