Where do you get Orion 1.5.0 from?
When I do a download from Orionserver, I get 1.4.5zip for stable and latest binaries?

Any unauthorized use and interception of this e-mail is illegal.
If this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy,
distribute or disclose the contents to anyone.  This e-mail
does not give rise to any binding legal obligations upon the
City of Cape Town unless the City of Cape Town subsequently
confirms the content in writing non-electronically.  This e-mail
may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected
by law.  Unauthorised disclosure or copying of any or all of it
may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail in error please notify
the sender and delete the message