> >I believe that you should have your package (jar) in the orion/lib
> >directory,
> >from your message it seems that you have it in WEB-INF/classes. That
> >directory is usually for servlets.
> >Eric.
>
> Just to point out that per Official Sun Servlets 2.2 / Jsp 1.1
> Specifications, all jsp and servlets inside a context wiull use the
> WEB-INF/classes directory and all the jar (not zip) files inside the
> WEB-INF/lib directory in their classpath.
>
>          Best Regards,
>                  Kazuma

That's right and I might add that the orion/lib directory is certainly not
meant for application specific jars. You use it for third party jdbc drivers
like hypersonic and other supporting classes that are used by orion
directly.
J2EE specifies plenty of places to put your application specific jars, just
like Kazuma points out.

This means that Joe Fair has some other problem, could you perhaps post some
extra info?

Marcel