Hi,

According to the 1.4.5 documentation the default web directory mapping for
servlets is /servlets, mind the plural
(http://www.orionserver.com/docs/orion-web.xml.html). But since none of the
classes in WEB-INF/classes are found there might be yet another problem.
Could you perhaps post a zip of your orion\applications\addressbook
directory tree, I'll try it out and see what I can find.

Marcel

.lab.Browse
and
http://localhost:8080/AddressBook/servlet/SimpleServlet

both return "404 Not Found Resource /AddressBook/servlet/SimpleServlet not
found on this server"

but both classes are in
"orion\applications\addressbook\AddressBook\WEB-INF\classes"

I can't browse to a JSP that uses beans that are in
"orion\applications\addressbook\AddressBook\WEB-INF\classes"

And I can't get Orion to load an application listener that is also in
"orion\applications\addressbook\AddressBook\WEB-INF\classes"

Orion obviously can't find classes in
"orion\applications\addressbook\AddressBook\WEB-INF\classes" but this should
be automatically added to the classpath for this application.

What am I missing? I assume it must be configuration setting but I can't
find anything in the docs,

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com