--- Karl Avedal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm listening, and I hope that Oracle will take part
> in the user discussions with all the rest of you. And
> if Oracle recruits talent from this list, that would
> be a very nice thing.

There are teams within Oracle Corp that read and reply to the discussion forums
on technet, and for the past year and a half they've been very helpful to the
oracle community.. answering questions, listening to feedback, etc.  The oc4J
forum has only been up for a week and already oracle staff have become active
in the discussions.

- Phillip