Our JSPs use the @page errorPage mechanism. This worked fine on Orion 1.4.5,
and still works fine on J2EE reference implementation. But on Orion 1.5.2 we
get 404 page not found instead of our error page.

I know there's also an error page mechanism in web.xml, but we haven't
specified anything there, and the JSP 1.1 errata clarifies that the @page
takes precedence over web.xml anyway.

Anyone else hit this? Is it a bug?

Thanks,
Mike

p.s. Loved the news about Oracle... I think Orion's the best J2EE server I've
seen but our infrastructure guys have "Oracle wherever possible" strategy. Now
instead of having to do difficult evaluation of Oracle solution and fight my
own case about how poor it is, I've been able to just move our J2EE code
across and show it all running fine on Oracle's recommended J2EE solution.
Magic.

***********************************
                NIG
The National Insurance &
Guarantee Corporation PLC

Reg. Office :
        Crown House
        145 City Road
        London
        EC1V 1LP

Registered in England & Wales No : 42133
Legal disclaimer :
This message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the
message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return
from your computer.

NIG does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message
after it was sent.